Suggest treatment for cancer cells in tongue due to tobacco addiction

Dr. Monish De

Oncologist

Posted on Sat, 23 Aug 2014 in Cancer
Question: Hi There !,
My brother (he has the habit of taking tobacco products) just underwent a test and the following is the synopsis : Specimen – Left Lateral tongue ulcer biopsy
Received – grey white left tissue bits measuring .7*.4*.2 pm entire specimen submits passage.
Microscopic – lesions section from shows squamous hyperplasia.
Few cells at dipper portion show a typical mitosis and severe dysplasia.
Mild acute inflammatory infiltrates in dipper portion also evident.

I want to know which hospital is the best in XXXXXXX (prefer XXXXXXX or XXXXXXX but can visit anywhere in India) for treatment, currently it's just a suspect.
Answered by Dr. Monish De 8 hours later
Brief Answer:
Tata Memorial Hospital

Detailed Answer:
Hi

Your brothers left lateral tongue ulcer biopsy is suspicious of squamous cell carcinoma and that is why you must not delay in treatment.
You can get in touch with Tata Memorial Hospital which is the best cancer hospital in XXXXXXX
It's address is Dr. E Borges Road, Parel, XXXXXXX - 400 012 XXXXXXX
Telephone no is 91-22- 0000, 0000 - 55

Hope I have answered your query
DR De

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad