Suggest treatment for callus under the foot

Dr. Raju A.T

Posted on Mon, 19 Oct 2015 in Internal Doctor Category
Question: I am having a 'pimple' at bottom of my left foot. It sometimes pains and looks yellow. It been there for around a month. Skin is tight around the area and it slightly hurts when pushed.
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 12 hours later
Brief Answer:
Corn

Detailed Answer:

I have seen the image you have attached. It appears to be a corn. This has to be removed surgically after softening it.

Apply Salicylic acid corn caps over the lesion for 2 two 3 days, once it gets softened visit your nearest doctor or a dermatalogist. He shall remove it for you by a minor painless procedure.

Wish you good health.