Suggest Treatment For Calf And Hip Pain From Bursitis
email is YYYY@YYYY
Cause of calf pain needs to be detected.
Thanks for posting your query.
Bursitis can cause pain in the hip but is not likely to cause a calf pain. In case the calf pain is persistent then you need to rule out DVT or muscle spasm and other causes of such pain after a proper examination and investigations like color doppler scan. Giving rest to the legs and a hot compress can help till then.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- My 87 year old grandmother fell last year and broke her hip
- I fell down wood stairs now have hard painful lump on my hip
- Will i get dla for arthritis in hip
- Large swollen bruise on hip
- Increased urination with pain on right hip
- Internal bleeding hit stomach sore hip
- Knot and bruise above hip
- I fell out of bed and hurt my hip
- I have a catch on the left side of my hip
- Fluid filled lump on hip