Suggest treatment for burning sensation in the heels
Can be a minor nerve root compression.
Thanks for posting your query.
The burning sensation in the heels can be related to a mild nerve root compression at the level of lower spine. This can be due to age related degenerative changes of the spine. You can try putting a pillow under your knees while resting if it does not bother you. Taking methylcobalamin supplements can help. You can get these prescribed after getting your serum vitamin B 12 levels evaluated.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment burning sensation and pain in throat
- Suggest treatment for pain and burning sensation in vaginal area
- Suggest treatment for burning sensation of chest and stomach
- Suggest treatment for burning sensation and irritation of penis
- Suggest treatment for bloody nose discharge and burning sensation
- Sole burning sensation treatment
- Burning sensation on the outside of right ear suggest treatment
- What treatment is suggested for burning sensation during urination
- Suggest treatment for swelling and burning sensation on the eyelids
- Suggest treatment for heel pain