Suggest treatment for burning sensation in the foot
You should be investigated.
Burning sensation of the lower limb could be due to Vascular cause or Neurological cause.
Colour doppler of the affected lower limb will give a clue about Arterial supply and Venous drainage.
If it is normal, nerve conduction studies have to be done by a Neurologist.
Hope you are not a Diabetic.
Please stop smoking if you have the habit.
Till investigations, I prescribe Tablet/Capsule containing Methyl cobalamin , Alpha lipoic acid, Multi vitamin and Multiminerals to my patients with similar complaints.
I got good results when I asked few patients to change their slippers into soft one with heel slightly raised.It helps in Plantar fascitis.
Please consult your doctor and proceed further.
Hope I answered your query.If you have any questions, I will clarify further.
Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment burning sensation and pain in throat
- Suggest treatment for pain and burning sensation in vaginal area
- Suggest treatment for swollen foot
- Suggest treatment for burning sensation of chest and stomach
- Suggest treatment for burning sensation and irritation of penis
- Suggest treatment for bloody nose discharge and burning sensation
- Sole burning sensation treatment
- Burning sensation on the outside of right ear suggest treatment
- What treatment is suggested for burning sensation during urination
- Suggest treatment for swelling and burning sensation on the eyelids