Suggest treatment for burning sensation during urination
Single dose Aithromycin is not the choice to treat UTI.
Welcome to HCM.
Thanks for posting your query.
You had not mentioned anything about your sexual activities.
Single dose Azithromycin is a choice to treat STD causes of urethritis and not for other types of Urinary tract infections. If urine contains more than 5 pus cells / field then it has to be submitted for culture and sensitivity test in a reputed laboratory. As per the outcome of the test result the appropriate antibiotics have to be selected. Antibiotics has to be continued for 1-2 weeks as per the guidance of your treating physician. If the pus cells are less than 4, then drinking plenty of fluids (3 liters/day), will help you.
As you had mentioned that the ejaculation also painful, it indicates that you have infection of reproductive tract. Culture and sensitivity test on semen would be also of use to select the antibiotics. Consult your physician and get well soon.
Rule out STD once again.
It is better to repeat the test for STDs once again and rule out the same. Then if STDs are once again ruled out follow the instructions I gave earlier with culture and sensitivity test.
It is better to consult an infectious disease specialist or a STD specialist (Dermato-venereologist) or a specialist in internal medicine.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for blood in urine
- Suggest treatment for frequesnt urination
- What treatment is suggested for protein in urine
- What treatment is suggested for burning sensation during urination
- Suggest treatment for frequent urination
- Burning sensation while urination pain and bleeding treatment
- Suggest treatments for pain during urination
- What is the treatment for burning urination
- Suggest treatment for burning and frequent urination
- What is the treatment for burning sensation during urination