Suggest treatment for burning blister on toe
I suggest a possibility of allergic contact dermatitis
Hello. Thank you for writing to us
I have taken note of your query and I have also reviewed the Image.
I can see that there is redness, edema of the periungual skin of second toe
Lotrimin is an antifungal. However, this does'nt seem like a fungal infection.
This is more suggestive of either a contact dermatitis, probably allergic contact dermatitis to nail polish Or an insect bite hypersensitivity.
I suggest you to use a moderately potent topical steroid cream e.g either fluticasone propionate 0.05% cream Or triamcinolone acetonide 0.1% cream, twice daily, for a few days.
An over the counter Oral antihistamine e.g cetrizine 10 mg once daily will provide you symptomatic relief from itching.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for blisters caused due to athletes foot
- Suggest treatment for itchy blisters on hands and scrotum
- Treatment and cure for burn blister
- Suggest treatment for a child having blisters on rectum
- Suggest treatment for mouth blisters
- Suggest treatment for blisters cause in labia after shaving
- Suggest treatment for small blister on penis head
- Suggest treatment for blisters on my hands and feet
- Suggest treatment for blisters on ear
- Have little blisters on fingers suggest the treatment