Suggest treatment for bundle branch blocks on the right side

Dr. Rishu Saxena

Cardiologist

Posted on Thu, 30 Mar 2017 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Question: What is bale blockage ?
Answered by Dr. Rishu Saxena 44 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Right bundle branch block.

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Thanks for choosing HCM!
There is no such term as Bale blockage on right side in cardiology.Most likely you are referring to Bundle branch block on right side in ecg,Better termed as right bundle branch block.Right bundle branch block is a pattern seen on the electrocardiogram that occurs when the cardiac electrical impulse is interrupted as it spreads across the ventricles of the heart.Cardiac impulse originates at sino atrial node from sino atrial node it is conducted to atrio ventricular node,From A-V node to bundle of HIS.From bundle of his it is conducted to the right side of heart by right bundle branch and to the left side of the heart by left bundle branch.Any problem in conduction of the impulses through these branch is called branch block.
RBBB is normal finding in 85% of the cases.A block in the right bundle branch can occur in people who otherwise seem normal.A 2d echo should be done and if its normal there is no need to worry.
Thanks
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad