Suggest treatment for bumps on the wrist
Possible Herpes zoster. Upload a second photo in few hours for follow up.
Thank you for using Healthcaremagic to post your question.
I read it carefully and I also saw the photos you uploaded in the other query.
What I see there and how you describe it, it is not scabies.
It looks more like herpes zoster or an infection of the skin. The inflamed area around the blisters also makes me think of it.
In your age for that type of infection it is not recommended oral antivirals to treat it. But I need you to follow up with me in a few hours, if there is changes to it, so I can have a second look and see how it is progressing.
Do not apply any antiitch cream for now, because a steroid cream in herpes would make it worse.
Take Benadryl for the itchiness and apply ice localy.
Looking forward to your follow up question and photos.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for bump on the finger joint
- Suggest treatment for ganglions cysts om wrist
- Hygroma wrist treatment
- Wrist swelling treatment sprained wrist
- Suggest treatment for swelling and itching of wrist vein
- Suggest treatment for bruised bump on shin
- Suggest treatment for bumps on my clitoris
- Reoccuring bumps on the pennis suggest treatment
- Suggest treatment for wrist pain after an accidental fall
- Suggest treatment to remove cyst on wrist
- What causes bulge around rectal area that appears post exercise?
- Suggest tests to diagnose herpes infection
- What causes difficulty in losing weight while suffering from blood clot...
- Can Hydroxycut be taken daily along with Metformin?
- Suggest treatment for torn achilles tendon and nerve pain on left foot
- Can Clindamycin cause tendon rupture?
- What causes tender lesions on back spreading towards breast?
- What is low body temperature defined as?
- How long does Morphine remain in the body?
- What causes fever, cough and strange sound while breathing?