Suggest treatment for bumps on my vagina

Posted on Mon, 6 Apr 2015 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: I had this pimple on outside of my vulva well a week ago I tried squeezing it and nothing came out a week later I notice there are areas on my vulva on inside that feel swollen and a bit of watery fluid drained but it still feels like it is swollen on inside not outside it doesn't hurt or anything I just was wondering what it could be I assume it is from squeezing that little blemish that was there on
the outside which triggered this to happen
Answered by Dr. Soumya 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
boil

Detailed Answer:
Hi

I understand your concerns about the boil.

This appears to be a small boil on the vulva due to inflammation of hair follicles. This is common to happen and nothing to worry about it.

I suggest you clean the area twice daily with soap and water and keep it dry. It will heal in a week.

Let me know if you need any more clarifications.

Dr. Soumya
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Dr. Soumya

OBGYN