question-icon

Suggest treatment for bumps in skin

Posted on Wed, 27 May 2015
Question: It has been three days since the bumps appeared. One of the bumps seems to be drying up. I have three others which are very mild. I also have about four bumps on my back. I would like to know for how long I will be contagious. None of the bumps are really blistered very much. I have a doctor's appt. on Wednesday. I am waiting for the appt. since I seem to be okay. Can I just have a very mild case?
Answered by Dr. Dr.Albana Sejdini (1 hour later)
Brief Answer:
A photo of bumps is required....

Detailed Answer:
Hi my dear,

I understand your concerns.

For a more exact answer, I'd like to have a look at the bumps myself. Can you please send a clear picture of them to me?

There are various diseases related to bumps in skin including:
- infection: shingles or other bacterial infections
- allergic reaction : to insect bites or food

Type 2 diabetics as you are more prone to skin infections. However, in your case, specifically, I need to have a look at the bumps first.

Looking forward to have the requested photo in!
Dr.Albana

Dr. Dr.Albana Sejdini