Suggest treatment for bumps at the bottom of the foot

Orthopaedic Surgeon
Question
i have these bumps at the bottom of my foot. it started off as just one a couple of months ago but now there's morw and they're very painful.
Fri, 4 May 2018 in Bones, Muscles and Joints

Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Multiple corns likely.

Detailed Answer:
The painful bumps at the bottom of your foot can be corns. These are areas of dead skin. Using a soft sole shoe corn cap and topical sialic acid application can help. You can consult a surgeon to get these removed surgically also.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Regards.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal