Suggest treatment for bumps around the neck
Allergic contact dermatitis
Thanks for the query and photograph.
It is looking like allergic contact dermatitis.
Probably due to pollen or crystal necklase.
I treat such cases with a mild steroid cream like cortisone twice daily for a week.
Take an antihistamine tablet like levocetrizine 5 mg daily for a week.
Once the rash subside you can apply white soft petroleum jelly daily in morning on regular basis.
This will trap pollen grains and prevent their contact with skin.
This should help you.
Let me know if you have any other doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for bump on the finger joint
- Neck bumps treatment
- Suggest treatment for shoulder and neck pain
- Suggest treatment for rashes on neck
- Suggest treatment for bruised bump on shin
- Suggest treatment for severe neck ache
- Suggest treatment for neck pain
- Suggest treatment for bumps on my clitoris
- Reoccuring bumps on the pennis suggest treatment
- Suggest treatment for severe neck pain