Suggest treatment for bump on big toe
Following data is required...
I understand your concerns.
Can you please provide a photo of the bump you noted on big toe?
Is the bump on soft tissue or deriving from bones when you touch it?
Since when did you notice such bump?
Any inflammation/pus or discharge from it spontaneously or when you press it?
Are you an active person?
Looking forward to have the requested information in!
Osteophyte to rule out through X-ray examination...
If it is under the skin, not movable or if you notice as continuation of bones of that area, which is often called bones spur (osteophyte).
X-ray examination can rule it out.
You can take anti-inflammatory medications (ibuprofen) to ease the pain and apply anti-inflammatory gel locally.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment for badly bruised big toe
- Big toe fracture treatment
- What treatment is suggested for corn on the little toe
- Jammed big toe treatment
- Big toe stress fracture treatment
- Suggest treatment for cold and numb toe and depression
- Suggest treatment for swollen painful red toes
- Suggest treatment for pain and infection in toe
- Suggest treatment for swollen foot and toes
- Big toe bursitis treatment