Suggest treatment for bump between rib cage
Possible lipoma,ultrasound recommended
I understand your concern.
The bump you notice between your rib cage might be lipoma (fatty mass). An ultrasound of the bump is advised for determination and proper management.
If lipoma will be confirmed, then, nothing worrisome. If it does not ache or is not inflammed, it can be left as it is. Otherwise, surgical removal is the treatment of choice.
Hope it was of help!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Infant bump between rib cage
- Pulled rib cage muscle treatment
- Bump in between lower rib cage
- Bump between rib cage middle
- Bump in between rib cage
- Suggest treatment for pain due to broken rib cage
- Suggest treatment for pain in rib cage
- Treatment for herniation under the rib cage
- Treatment for burning sensation below rib cage
- What is the treatment for fluttering sensation under rib cage