Suggest treatment for bulging vein on the top of the hand
Please send a picture of the limb.
Welcome to Health Care Magic.
Thank you for your question.
The swellings of veins could be due to a few different causes.
It could be venous insufficiency or Deep venous problems. If you could send a picture of the affected area it would help me to diagnose what is the problem and advice you management accordingly.
Also do let me know as to since when the problem has happened and whether he is suffering from any other diseases.
I will wait for your response.
Dr Rishi, New XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for warts on hand
- Suggest treatment for itchiness on hands and forearm
- Suggest treatment for swelling and numbness on hand
- What is the treatment for protruding veins and hand numbness
- Suggest treatment for chapped hands in children
- Suggest treatment for numbness on hand
- Suggest treatment for soreness in hand joints
- Treatment for veins
- Treatment and cure for bulged varicose vein
- Suggest treatment for infection in hand and knuckle