Suggest treatment for bruxism
Mouth guards, relieving stress and lifestyle modifications..
Welcome to HEALTHCARE MAGIC..
I have gone through your query and can understand your concerns..
As per your complain of you have teeth grinding habit first of all I would like to know a few details so that I can guide you better..
1.Do you suffer from stress and anxiety on long term basis?
2.Do you have any problems like breathing difficulties during sleep?
3.Do you have any missing or broken teeth?
4.Please specify your age and sex?
5.Do you have any medical problems or are you on any Medication?
Please revert back with answers..
Iam 27age and male,
I have teeth grinding problem from my childhood.
Upto 20age I had urin problem in sleep
When iam point out my fore finger I can find slight shivering.
Sometimes ifeel difficult to breath about 5 to 10 minutes.but not in sleep,because of that I felt headache also.
My teeth alignment some what not correct.
Bottom front 4teeth zigzag type. N top front teeth slight inclined like /\ .
I have no problem related regard stress.but doctors also saying its because of stress n anxiety.whenever u feel anything try to express n expose it.like but iam not feel anything. Then where the stress is coming from?
Can be due to misaligned teeth
As per your answers, grinding of teeth can be due to misaligned or crooked teeth also if stress is not the culprit...
I would suggest you to consult an Orthodontist and get evaluated and he can do a thorough clinical evaluation and advise you to wear night guards and also advise a short course of low dose of anti-anxiety medications to check for the improvement so that the treatment can be done with success..
You should also get your teeth corrected and proper orthodontic treatment can be advised to align your teeth..
For breathing related problem you should consult a Pulmonologist or one who is a specialist for lung and chest related diseases..
Shivering of finger can be addressed to a Neurophysician..
Hope this helps..
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for radiating pain in jaw
- Suggest treatment for raised bumps on tongue
- What causes cramps and weakness post intake of Clindamycin and Oxycodone?
- Is Tylenol advisable for pain while on Ramipril and Atorvastatin?
- What causes gum sensitivity along with puffiness and sensitivity inside...
- What causes a painless patch inside the left cheek?
- What causes bleeding gums while brushing?
- What causes lower front teeth pain and bleeding gums while on Storvas?
- What causes severe tooth pain post a root canal?
- Suggest remedies for dental abscess