Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Suggest treatment for bruise on stomach

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1775 Questions
My son has just noticed a bruise on his stomach, he has noticed that the bruise has become a bit bigger is tender to touch
Posted Sun, 23 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 42 minutes later
Brief Answer: Insect bites are common Detailed Answer: Hi, Sounds to be insect bite if it is localized. If you are son is over 10 yrs age you can apply DISPRIN paste to the area unless allergic to it. If he is younger you can just give him a MOTRIN dose and apply CALADRYL lotion. Wait for a day to subside before you see him at the local doctor
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor