Suggest treatment for bruise on penis head
the next night, my tip of my penis out of the blue at the end of the day started to hurt and sting a bit as it was sliding a bit in my underwear while moving around. The next day it was all day. Just a pain like a bruise. it was a bit red on top, but more darkish purple on the left side of the tip. As Wendsday & Thursday went it was off & on. Friday today and I slept great, woke up great, but still could feel it a bit. Went to work and it seemed like all day I was good. I get home, take a pee (which by the way has never burned at all from day one to now. No feeling of burning) and then 45min later my tip starts hurting again. I look at it, it maybe looks still kind a bit bruised on top? so I open my pee hole to look on the left side there is a small red/purple spot. could that still be bruised? I'm scared.
I've been putting a warm bottle on the tip for a couple of days now. sitting on a water bottle now.
How long does a bruise take to heal on the tip of a penis? The pain comes & goes. I'm scared. Hurts more when I think about it.
I have a phobia with doctors & needles. If I have to go get this looked at, will I only have to pee in a cup? No Blood...
What type of medication?
Can I get anything over the counter?
How long should I wait to make sure this isn't a bruise before going to the Doctor? It's been 5 Days. since this started.
Not necessarily a traumatic ulcer.Possibility of infection to be ruled out
Welcome to HCM.
Thanks for posting your query.
Hitting over the back of throat during oral sex would not cause such a bruise over your urethral meatus. Normally any small traumatic ulcer or bruise would take not less than a week to heal completely if it is undisturbed or with rest.
Self medication, self cure, over the counter medication always are not safe and would not ensure a total cure.
First of all, the condition should be diagnosed whether it is really a traumatic ulcer or due to infection. A careful close examination and investigations over the urethral swab and on urine are necessary to rule out STD causes and to fix the diagnosis. So you must seek the help of a physician or infectious disease specialist.
Get well soon.
It comes & goes. Doesn't hurt when I sleep, only when it gets rubbed up against my underwear. I pee fine. No redness. No Stinging. No Itching. Just a pain on the Left Side.
Plus thinking about it increases the pain.
What does this sound like..... Please. I'm freaking out. Scared....is it a blood blister that is on a sensitive nerve? And I have to ride it out? Ir feels better if I put Voltaren on the sensitive part as it's an Topical Pain reliever.
It's off & one. Fine when I sit & sleep, doesn't bother me. Only when I begin to walk when it starts to rub in the pants. If it hangs there, no pain.
Plus I've always been very sensitive at the pee hole on the left side all my life. Such as if my penis got stuck to my pants from pre-semin.
Submucus hematoma is a possibility.
Your description about purple spot fits with a submucosal hematoma. If it is so, it will subside spontaneously within two weeks. If it hurts much you can take Voltarin or Diclofenac Sodium tablets orally 50 Mg twice daily and do not apply any pain balm externally over genitals. It would cause irritation and inflammation. Sensitivity during rubbing with clothes will also subside within 3 weeks. Nothing to worry. You can upload the picture of the purple spot. It is better to consult your physician for further help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for swollen and painful bruise
- Suggest treatment for bruise on stomach
- Suggest treatment for bruised bump on shin
- What is the treatment for bumps and bruises on head
- Suggest treatment for painful bruise on the elbow
- Head of the penis bleed or bruise
- Suggest treatment for swollen bruise on thighs
- Suggest treatment for bruise and pus on the shin
- Bruise on penis head of penis
- Suggest treatment for swollen bruise on forehead
- Itching on penis and sides of it. What medication is recommended?
- Red rashes appeared on penis head. Tested negative for STD. On...
- Red burning scrotum. Taking Gabapin with no relief. Need immediate cure
- Hair fall, burning, hurting, itchy scalp with intermittent occurrence of...
- Itching sensation around vaginal area, used wipes. Butt is itching,...
- Dark spot on organ, rashes, itchy at night, may be syphilis
- Stomach rash, itchy, not taking medication, no change in diet. Any...
- Small rounds in skin below neck, sometimes itchy. What medication should...
- Diagnosed with molluscum contagiosum in pubic region, cryotherapy done....
- How soon am I contagious after having contact with herpes? How long...