Suggest treatment for bruise on penis head

Dr. Anshul Varshney

Posted on Mon, 18 Aug 2014 in Men's Health
Question: I had sex the other day and was slipped out and hit my penis on her body, I felt a little pain but was able to continue, the next day I had a dull pain and now 2 days later I have a bruise on the tip of penis and a bruise around the penis about a inch from head. pain comes and goes?? suggestions
Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 16 minutes later
Brief Answer:
I need details

Detailed Answer:
Dear Friend.
Welcome to HCM. I am Dr Anshul Varshney. I have read your query in detail. I understand your concern.

I need following details to help you better:

1.Any bleeding from that area or just bruise?
2.Any ongoing pain?
3.Any swelling or redness over there?
4.Any other history of any disease like frequent bleeding from any side? Any coagulation disorder?
5.If possible, please click and attach a photograph of the bruised area.

This is my best advise for you based on available details.

Revert with the answers of the questions and If you have any further query, feel free to ask me.

Stay Healthy.

Follow up: Dr. Anshul Varshney 2 days later
1) Just bruising
2) None
3) No swelling just bruise
4) no history of any disease.

Bruising is getting better not much discomfort anymore. Seems to be fine but a little bruise left
Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Detail Follows.

Detailed Answer:
Dear Friend.
No medicine is required in your case.
Simply apply a moisturizer locally over there.
Nothing else to be done.
It will heal by itself.
If you have any further query, please ask me, else close the discussion and rate it.
Stay Healthy.