Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Suggest treatment for bruise on penis head

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Internal Medicine Specialist
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 3026 Questions
I had sex the other day and was slipped out and hit my penis on her body, I felt a little pain but was able to continue, the next day I had a dull pain and now 2 days later I have a bruise on the tip of penis and a bruise around the penis about a inch from head. pain comes and goes?? suggestions
Posted Sun, 17 Aug 2014 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 16 minutes later
Brief Answer:
I need details

Detailed Answer:
Dear Friend.
Welcome to HCM. I am Dr Anshul Varshney. I have read your query in detail. I understand your concern.

I need following details to help you better:

1.Any bleeding from that area or just bruise?
2.Any ongoing pain?
3.Any swelling or redness over there?
4.Any other history of any disease like frequent bleeding from any side? Any coagulation disorder?
5.If possible, please click and attach a photograph of the bruised area.

This is my best advise for you based on available details.

Revert with the answers of the questions and If you have any further query, feel free to ask me.

Stay Healthy.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Suggest treatment for bruise on penis head 2 days later
1) Just bruising
2) None
3) No swelling just bruise
4) no history of any disease.

Bruising is getting better not much discomfort anymore. Seems to be fine but a little bruise left
Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Detail Follows.

Detailed Answer:
Dear Friend.
No medicine is required in your case.
Simply apply a moisturizer locally over there.
Nothing else to be done.
It will heal by itself.
If you have any further query, please ask me, else close the discussion and rate it.
Stay Healthy.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor