Suggest treatment for bruise on head from fall
Minor burises would heal of their own.
Hi XXXX ! Good evening, I am Dr Shareef answering your query.
The bruise could be due to a minor collection of blood in the subcutaneous tissue around the eyes resulting from the trauma. This could be presumed more so if you did not have immediate or follow up change in the level of consciousness.
However, if you develop any change in the level of consciousness, or vomiting, etc, you must report to the casualy or your family physician for a repeat clinical examiantion and management.
In the mean time, you must stop smoking and alcohol if you do.
In case of an unomplicated burise , this would resolve gradually. However, if the bruise increases in size, you would have to report to your family physician or a neurosurgeon for further investigation and needful.
The attachement you have included in your post is something else other than any investigation report.
I hope this information would help you in discussing with your family physician/treating doctor in further management of your problem. Please do not hesitate to ask in case of any further doubts.
Thanks for choosing health care magic to clear doubts on your health problems. I wish you an early recovery. Dr Shareef.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for swollen and painful bruise
- Suggest treatment for bruise on stomach
- Suggest treatment for bruised bump on shin
- What is the treatment for bumps and bruises on head
- Bump and bruise on forehead following fall suggest treatment
- Suggest treatment for painful bruise on the elbow
- Suggest treatment for swollen bruise on thighs
- Suggest treatment for bruise and pus on the shin
- Suggest treatment for swollen bruise on forehead
- Side thigh bruise fall treatment