Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

Suggest treatment for brown blood and fleshy clots

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by
Practicing since : 2007
Answered : 5136 Questions
Brown blood and fleshy clots whats wrong
Posted Wed, 6 Aug 2014 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Manisha Jain 42 minutes later
Brief Answer:
transvaginal ultrasound advised

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear thanks for trusting health care magic.
Brown blood with clots is typically suggestive of abortion in case you missed your period and thus there was possibility of pregnancy.
But in case you have got your periods on expected time or this has happened in between the cycle then there is a possibility of endometriosis or dysplasia of endometrial glands.
In both cases you must get an ultrasound done by transvaginal route to see for pregnancy and the status of endometrial lining and ovaries.
Wish you all the best.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Suggest treatment for brown blood and fleshy clots 17 hours later
Im having cramps bad today, i was at my gyno last month and all waa good
Answered by Dr. Manisha Jain 8 hours later
Brief Answer:
ultrasound advised

Detailed Answer:
You can have tablet drotin or tablet mefenemic acid which will help to stop the pain and get a transvaginal ultrasound as soon as possible and get back to me after that.
All the best.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an OBGYN

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor