Suggest treatment for brown blood and fleshy clots

Dr. Manisha Jain

OBGYN

Posted on Wed, 6 Aug 2014 in Pregnancy
Question: Brown blood and fleshy clots whats wrong
Answered by Dr. Manisha Jain 42 minutes later
Brief Answer:
transvaginal ultrasound advised

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear thanks for trusting health care magic.
Brown blood with clots is typically suggestive of abortion in case you missed your period and thus there was possibility of pregnancy.
But in case you have got your periods on expected time or this has happened in between the cycle then there is a possibility of endometriosis or dysplasia of endometrial glands.
In both cases you must get an ultrasound done by transvaginal route to see for pregnancy and the status of endometrial lining and ovaries.
Wish you all the best.
Follow up: Dr. Manisha Jain 17 hours later
Im having cramps bad today, i was at my gyno last month and all waa good
Answered by Dr. Manisha Jain 8 hours later
Brief Answer:
ultrasound advised

Detailed Answer:
You can have tablet drotin or tablet mefenemic acid which will help to stop the pain and get a transvaginal ultrasound as soon as possible and get back to me after that.
All the best.