Suggest treatment for bronchovascular prominant marks in bilateral lungs

Dr. Indu Kumar

Radiologist

Posted on Mon, 3 Nov 2014 in Lung and Chest disorders
Question: What is permanent treatment to cure Bronchovascular prominant marks in bilateral lungs
Answered by Dr. Indu Kumar 41 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Underlying etiology should be treated.

Detailed Answer:
Hello XXXXXX

Bilateral increased bronchovascular markings may be due to many reasons.
It may be due to infection,inflammation,aging etc.
It is important to know your clinical details.

From medicines you are taking,it appears that you are suffering from asthma.In asthma patient,prominent markings is a common finding.Main concern is control of asthma.Prominent vascular markings doesn't require specific treatment.

Your age is also 69 years,so it is a expected finding with age.

Get well soon.
Hope i have answered your query.
Further queries are most welcome.

Take Care
Dr.Indu XXXXXXX