Suggest treatment for bronchospasm
Heart- chest pain on exertion, associated with radiation to left arm.
The common causes of chest pain,
heart disease, it's usually a exertional pain, pain on heavy activities and subsides with the rest. Associated with pain in left arm, back, neck or jaw. Sometimes heart pain can occur at rest and it suggest patient has a heart attack, it's very severe, associated with sweating, and pain in left arm, jaw etc.
Other is gastritis and reflux disease, this kind of pain more on lying down, after meals, associated with upper abdominal pain, bloating, burping etc.
Pain due to lungs is usually sharp, short lived, increases on deep breathing, associated with cough.
Also pain may be musculoskeletal in origin where pain increases on giving pressure on chest and it's present constantly as a dull ache. Hope that helps you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Bronchospasm causes
- Is ventolin used in the treatment of bronchospasm prophylaxis?
- Adenosine and bronchospasm
- Treatment and cure for Viral induced bronchospasm
- Treatment and cure for paradoxical bronchospasm
- Treatment and cure for reactionary bronchospasm
- Treatment and cure for allergic bronchospasm
- Treatment and cure for bronchospasm
- Treatment and cure for post viral bronchospasm
- Treatment and cure for acute bronchospasm
- Suggest treatment for extreme fatigue and nausea
- What do my lab test reports indicate?
- Is an iron infusion advisable when having normal blood report?
- What causes intermittent chest pain?
- Suggest treatment for bronchospasm
- Can coumadin be taken before a thoracic aorta CTA procedure?
- What causes frequent heart palpitations during pregnancy?
- What does my angiogram result report indicate?
- Is blood pressure of 125/72 a cause for concern?
- What does my TLC result report indicate?