Suggest treatment for bronchitis
A week wthout amelioration deserves a review from your doctor
Hi and thanks for the query,
Taking the prescribed drugs for a week without getting better deserves a reevaluation by your doctor.
Other factors not related to drugs like keeping warm or avoiding environments that irritate you or aggravate breathing could be helpful.
Your doctor might simple need to change a drug or increase the doses of steroid/or duration depending on your clinical presentation.
I think a week is too much for you not to get better. I agree with you that you will have to see your doctor for reevaluation. A chest X ray might be helpful at some point.
Thanks and kind regards as I wish you the best of health.
Thanks and kind regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for bronchitis and sinus infections
- Suggest treatment for allergic bronchitis with post nasal drip
- Sinus bradycardia treatment and bronchitis
- Suggest treatment for asthmatic bronchitis
- Suggest treatment for bronchitis and seasonal asthma
- Suggest treatment for bronchitis with copd
- Suggest treatment for acute attack of bronchitis
- Chronic bronchitis treatment
- What treatment is suggested for symptoms of bronchitis
- Treatment for bronchitis