Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

Suggest treatment for bronchitis and sinus infections

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2006
Answered : 4813 Questions
Hi Dr. I have been sick for a week and 1/2 with broncatis and sinus infections. I have just moved her from Cal and I and not use to this weather, I have been in bed for 3 days. I don't have a regular doctor here and they are very conservative when given out meds.I need help could you please help me with ordering me Tussionex which helps me sleep. please let me know if this is possible I am so messserable. Thank you
Posted Thu, 30 Jan 2014 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Albana Sejdini 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Alternative herbal supplements for sleeping.... Detailed Answer: Hi my dear, Tussionex is a prescription drug which cannot be prescribed online as further examination of your health state is needed. I am sorry you feel miserable, I'd suggest to start taking some otc herbal supplements for getting in sleep which should contain: - valerian (number one herb for sleeping) - chamomile Changes in lifestyle and diet changes including walking and breathing fresh air can also help you sleep better. All the best! Dr.Alba Feel free to ask me other questions you might have!
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an ENT Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor