Suggest treatment for bronchitis and laryngitis while on Biaxin
Better to go for laryngoscopy
I have gone through your query; and for your kind information it is absolute necessary to go for the laryngoscopy to rule out the cause of no voice and to reach the near diagnosis.
Better to consult the ENT specialist instead of ER consultation.
You may also go for the
1. Serum amylase level to rule out the mumps.
2. Throat swab culture and antibiotic sensitivity for better prescription of antibiotic if needed.
Dr Hariom Sharma Ms
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Laryngitis treatment
- Suggest treatment for bronchitis and sinus infections
- Suggest treatment for asthmatic bronchitis
- Treatment for laryngitis in babies
- Suggest treatment for bronchitis and seasonal asthma
- Suggest treatment for bronchitis with copd
- Suggest treatment for acute attack of bronchitis
- Laryngitis vomiting treatment
- What treatment is suggested for symptoms of bronchitis
- Treatment for bronchitis
- Have vertigo and IgG deficient. Taking antibody replacement therapy....
- Shaky voice and words are not clear. What could be the reason?
- Had outer ear infection due to using cotton swab. Prescribed Neomycin...
- Undergone surgeries on neck and back. Have diabetes, arthritis and...
- Have dark brownish/red dime-sized spot. Developed fever. Should I be...
- Diagnosed with strep throat and on Zpac. Neck, mouth and teeth hurts....
- Having headache and neck pain. Esophagram result came normal and thyroid...
- Suffering from continuous nose blockages and using nasal sprays. Told as...
- Throat irritation and pain while swallowing food. Should I be worried?
- Suffering from dry throat with soft palate and uvula sagging. What is...