Suggest treatment for bronchial spasms, fatigue and acid reflux
Chest Xray , spriometry, Nexium
Thanks for posting in HCM.
I am Dr.Barani and I am pleased to assist you.
I would suggest the following tests -
A chest Xray and a spriometry.
If both these tests are normal, then GERD is a possibility.
GERD is possible even if heartburn is not there.
If a course of Nexium provides relief(i.e 40mg Once Daily 30min before breakfast for 10 days), that itself is diagnostic of GERD.
I hope that answers your query.
Let me know if you have any more questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for acid reflux and stomach digestion problems
- Suggest treatment for acid reflux and heartburn
- Acid reflux cough treatment
- Immediate treatment for acid reflux
- Natural treatment for acid reflux
- Suggest treatment for severe acid reflux attacks
- Suggest treatment for acid reflux and vomiting
- Acid reflux treatment
- Suggest treatment for acid reflux
- Bile acid reflux treatment