Suggest treatment for bronchial asthma
there are not statistically date in my knowledge
Its doctor Jolanda responding again
1.LABA are not the first choice of treatment in bronchial asthma and as such they are not indicated for these patients in first stages.If it is uncontrolled asthma or overlap syndrome (asthma and copd ) than they might be added in the treatment.
2.Based on literature or actually published papers there is no statistically data to show the incidence of death in this group of patients because there is no relationship between asthma death and LABA use.
Hope this will be helpful for you
I am speaking as a doctor according to the international literature. I didn't mean the situation in Albania but what is discussed all over the world in science medical circles about this topic,recently.
However the worning of LABA risk means that they are not the treatment for asthmatic patients.
Hope this info will help
I can reccommend you only serious medical sites which have provide asthma guidelines for all the patients in the world.
All doctors use these guidelines for asthma.
Europian Respiratory Society (ERS)
BRITISH THORACIC SOCIETY (BTS) XXXXXXX Thoracic Society (ATS) XXXXXXX
In the above you can find all about asthma medications, their benefits and side effects too.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment of bronchial asthma i infants
- Bronchial asthma and pregnancy scenario
- Bronchial asthma natural treatment
- Bronchial asthma in acute exacerbation
- Treatment and cure for bronchial asthma
- Bronchial asthma stenting
- Treatment and cure for reversible bronchial asthma
- Treatment and cure for hereditary bronchial asthma
- Treatment and cure for concomitant bronchial asthma
- Bronchial asthma and walking pneumonia