Suggest treatment for bronchial asthma
Further investigations are required.
Thanks for posting the query on HCM. After going through your query, I would like to comment the following:
1. You seem to be a diagnosed case of bronchial asthma.
2. You need to visit a pulmonologist for further evaluation which includes investigations like blood examination, serum IgE levels, Pulmonary function test and if required CT scan of the thorax. Mantoux test is routinely done for visa purposes.
3. From the information provided, it does not look like TB at present.
4. However if you are having problems in the visa procedure due to this then you may visit the chest medicine department of a government hospital and apply for a medical certificate from them.
I hope I have answered your query. I will be glad to answer follow up queries if any. Please accept my answer if you have no follow up queries.
Dr. Gyanshankar Mishra
MBBS MD DNB
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment of bronchial asthma i infants
- Bronchial asthma and pregnancy scenario
- Bronchial asthma natural treatment
- Bronchial asthma in acute exacerbation
- Treatment and cure for bronchial asthma
- Bronchial asthma stenting
- Treatment and cure for reversible bronchial asthma
- Treatment and cure for hereditary bronchial asthma
- Treatment and cure for concomitant bronchial asthma
- Bronchial asthma and walking pneumonia