Question: I am 70 years old, during working carrier , I had problem with sleep but managed with what ever time I could sleep. Now I am retired and my problem is like this:
I will get sleep I hit the bed, then I get up after two hours and not able to get sleep any more, this makes me hungry and eat some stuff like biscuits. After few hours like 2 to 3 hrs, say by 3.30 AM I will get sleep.
My routine goes like this :
1. Take alprax
.25 mgs before going to bed at 10.00PM.
2. Get two hours sleep, say by 12.30 AM to 1.30 AM get up and grab some thing to eat and relax on my Mauser chair.
3. May be around 3.30 AM to 4.30 AM go back to sleep.
4. Get up by 7.30 Am.
In generally weary disturbed sleep.
5. Do advise to continue the alprax, I some how feel it is not helping.
The medicines I take in the day:
1. Early morning XXXXXXX 12.5 mg , before brushing.
2. After lunch take deflat plain, blood thinner one tab.
3. After dinner:
A) alprax .25 mg 2 hrs before sleep.
C) Telstar 10 mgs ( 1/2 tab ).
Can you guide me my action I should take to change my sleep pattern ?
I do yoga
3 times in week.