Suggest treatment for broken blood vessels and weakness underneath the genitals

Dr. Eni

Posted on Thu, 24 May 2018 in Men's Health
Question: Hello I have a problem underneath my genitals from masturbation and I believe there's a broken blood vessel plus it's really weak than before
Answered by Dr. Eni 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
It may be a varicocele

Detailed Answer:
Dear patient,
I have read your question and I understand your concern.
The most common case of a blood vessel seen underneath your genitals, wrapping around your testicles is Varicocele*. This is an outgrown vein which pulses, hurts sometimes and is mainly due to the weightlifting and applied pressure on you abdomen and perineal area. It is treated with surgery by a Urologist. This is a very mild intervention, and you will feel better in a couple of days.
Another case would be a rupture of vessels or muscles inside your penis, from the exertion when you are erected. You will also need to see an Urologist for this. And this has to be done as soon as possible.
Hope I have answered your question. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.
If you do not have any clarifications, you can close the discussion and rate the answer. Wish you good health!
Manoku Eni M.D.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Follow up: Dr. Eni 14 hours later
wow alrighty
should I stay away from work until then
Answered by Dr. Eni 8 hours later
Brief Answer:
Just from weight lifting

Detailed Answer:
It depends on the kind of work you do. I you have any kind of job that puts pressure on your abdomen, you need to stay away until your visit.
If not, then you can go to work.
Wish you health!
Follow up: Dr. Eni 24 hours later
got back from the emerg
even though the doctor looked at it
and said it was going to heal on it's own
I'm still dealing with the problem for about 11 months it been slightly fading though still shows the Mark when I look at it for a sec it looks dead to me
Answered by Dr. Eni 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Be patient

Detailed Answer:
Dear patient,
As we are using the internet as a medium of communication, it is impossible for me to do a thorough examination. This is why I need to trust the judgment of my colleague at the emergency department.
I have explained in the previous answer all that I had to say about your case from the distance.
Now I hope that you calm yourself, and trust your doctor. If you have waited so long, you will need to be just a little bit more patient.
I wish you to heal as soon as possible.
Manoku Eni M.D.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad