Suggest treatment for breathlessness
Your Asthma needs to be managed properly.
Thanks for posting the query on HCM. After going through your query, I would like to comment the following:
1. You seem to be suffering from Asthma. However confirmation of diagnosis and proper management is required for the same. You are therefore requested to get yourself clinicaly evaluated by a Pulmonologist for the same.
2. Investigations that are required are : chest Xray, sputum examination, blood - peripheral smear, serum IgE levels and PFT (Pulmonary Function Tests).
3. Based on the severity of the disease and airway obstruction, the management is then titrated.
4. Your management currently does not seem to control your symptoms and therefore a step up of management is required. A maintenance inhaler and oral medications may be required additionaly.
5. Do remember,Asthma is just like diabetes or hypertension.Eventhough it cannot be cured permanently, it can be very well controlled so that you can lead your normal quality of life.
6. Please get yourself evaluated by a Pulmonologist at the earliest.
I hope I have answered your query. I will be glad to answer follow up queries if any. Please accept my answer if you have no follow up queries.
Dr. Gyanshankar Mishra
MBBS MD DNB
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for headaches
- Suggested treatment of tuberculosis
- Alergies causing breathlessness treatments
- Treatment and cure for Breathlessness at night
- Suggest treatment for ocd treatment
- Suggest treatment for uti when on treatment for dementia
- Suggest treatment for face swelling following dental treatment
- Suggest the treatment for tuberculosis of bones
- What is the treatment for palpitations and breathlessness
- Suggest treatment for low fever with productive cough treatment