Suggest treatment for breast pain
It feels like is going explode.
It hurts to sneeze.
I am not pregnant.
My mammograms and ultrasound were just fine.
Could it be some else?
Who do I see?
Most likely benign breast disease
Thanks for your query.
Breast pain is a common symptom at this age. Fortunately, most of the time, the cause is benign, i.e. not cancer. Since the ultrasound and mammogram are already normal, there is nothing to worry. Often the condition abates with time.
It could be fibroadenosis, a common condition of the breast at this age. You could discuss with your doctor regarding usefulness of evening primrose oil, vitamin E and Centchroman or Tamoxifen, to reduce the pain.
I think a breast surgeon or a general surgeon will be the best person to see.
Hope this helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Breast pain and breast cancer
- Breast pain in 1 breast
- Breast pain in right breast
- What is the cause and treatment for breast pain
- Breast pain in both breasts
- What treatment should be taken for breast pain
- Breast pain in left breast
- Treatment for breast pain
- Breast pain side of breast
- Treatment and cure for breast pain
- What could a lump in my back be?
- Should chemotherapy be given to a person in final stage of nasopharngeal...
- Sex with sex worker, HPV scare, cancer in men. Test in detect HPV in men ?
- Is atopic dermatitis associated with leukemia ?
- Which tumour markers are used to follow up breast cancer patients?
- How do I know if papillary thyroid cancer has recurred?
- Protruding coronal suture, skull x-ray. Cancer due to radiation?
- How can linitis plastica be treated?
- CA Breast, chemotherapy, CT scan, pulmonary embolism, on acitrom,...
- Can breast cancer spread to thyroid?