Suggest treatment for breast pain
Need a little more information to help you better understand
Hello ma'am and welcome.
Thank you for writing to us.
I have gone through your query with diligence and would like you to know that I am here to help. I do have a few questions to better understand your condition and to find the cause, before we can move forward and before advising you to meet your doctor. These are only for our better understanding on the subject:
+Do you have any gastrointestinal conditions? : As they can cause pain, heartburn, discomfort in the chest region
+Could you please attach clear images of the bruise to our discussion for my examination? You can do so by either finding the attach option or by emailing them to me at:
and please do mention 'ATTN: Dr. Shoaib Khan' in the subject line so it can be easily directed towards me
+Is the bruised region around where the underwire of your brassiere?
+Any recent injuries or trauma to the region that you can think of?
+Currently on any medications?
+Any medically diagnosed conditions?
I look forward to hearing from you in order to help you further.
Looks like a yeast infection from the accumulation of sweat in the region
Thank you for the co-operation.
The images do provide a better insight on the cause, and due to the appearance and location I suspect a fungal infection most probably due to sweating. I would recommend the use of clotrimazole cream over the region twice daily for about 7-10 days.
Please write back to me on 2 occasions:
1. 3 days from the first application of the cream to report on the response, along with an image of the region for a comparison
2. After 7 days, with a clear image of the region to decide whether or not to continue the application of the cream for another 3 days or not
I hope you find my response helpful. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications, I am always here to help.
Not a sign of cancer ma'am, do not worry :)
Not a sign of cancer. Cancer symptoms include:
+Redness, swelling, warmth of the breast (skin changes)
+Lump in the breast (usually palpable or found on mammogram)
and a few others.
Best wishes. :)
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Breast pain and breast cancer
- Breast pain in 1 breast
- Breast pain in right breast
- What is the cause and treatment for breast pain
- Breast pain in both breasts
- What treatment should be taken for breast pain
- Breast pain in left breast
- Treatment for breast pain
- Breast pain side of breast
- Treatment and cure for breast pain