Suggest treatment for breast pain
This is an excellent question and I'll workup provided with some information and recommendations. What we want to make sure of is that you don't have some type of cardiac or pulmonary cause of the symptoms. For this reason I think you probably need to get a cardiac workup and if that is negative you might need to have some imaging of your chest performed to make sure you don't have something like a pulmonary embolism which is contributing to your symptoms.
Other considerations include esophageal spasm which can sometimes cause pain similar to that which you described.
I can appreciate that these symptoms are frustrating but I would encourage you to continue to follow up with your primary care physician to try to get to the bottom of this.
Thanks again for sending her question. Please let us if you have any additional concerns in the future.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Breast pain and breast cancer
- Breast pain in 1 breast
- Breast pain in right breast
- What is the cause and treatment for breast pain
- Breast pain in both breasts
- What treatment should be taken for breast pain
- Breast pain in left breast
- Treatment for breast pain
- Breast pain side of breast
- Treatment and cure for breast pain