Suggest treatment for breast and shoulder pain post a laparoscopy
Can be due to the effect of anaesthetics.
Thanks for posting your query.
The breast and shoulder pain after a laparoscopy can be due to a muscle pain after a short general anaesthesia which is needed for laparoscopy. This muscle soreness usually decreases on its own in 2-3 weeks. Rest, hot compress and mild pain killers can be helpful. You can increase your fluid intake to counteract the effect of medicines. Having a healthy diet and a mild exercise will also help.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for shoulder pain and swelling
- Suggest treatment for severe shoulder pain post unsuccessful hemiarthroplasy
- Suggest treatment for shoulder pain
- Suggest treatment for joint pain and shoulder pain
- Suggest treatment for severe neck and shoulder pain
- Suggest treatment for arm and shoulder pain due to injury
- Suggest treatment for shoulder pain after an injury
- Suggest treatment for shoulder pain after accidental fall
- Shoulder pain treatment exercises
- Treatment for shoulder pain