Suggest treatment for breast and back pain

Dr. Sameer Kumar

OB and GYN Specialist

Posted on Mon, 22 Aug 2016 in Women's Health
Question: Hi , I am xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx from BMC Software. This is regarding my wife XXXXXXX We are planning for a baby now. Her menses date is on 7th of Every month. But, since two days she is feeling some symptoms like: White liquid discharge from her Vagina, some blood discharge from her stool twice today, breast pain & some back pain. Are they signs of early pregnancy or its too early to detect.
Answered by Dr. Sameer Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
These Could Be Just PMS if beta hcg test is negative

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for the query to HCM,
The symptoms experienced with increased mucoid cervical discharge, sore breasts, low back pain , a week prior to the expected date of menses can be premenstrual symptoms or PMS as well which can start a week prior to the actual onset of menses and subside when usually the menses start. But the pregnancy symptoms are generally experience after atleast a week post missed periods. However the best way to rule out pregnancy as on today would be to get a serum beta hcg test. If the hcg levels are less than 3mIU then she is not pregnant at all and the symptoms are more likely to be PMS, which indicate that she may get her menses in next few days.
I Hope I Have answered your query,