Suggest treatment for brainstem schwannoma
accordingly CRANIOTOMY FOR EXCISION OF CEREBELLOPONTINE ANGLE SCHWANNOMAS has been
advised by NeuroSurgeon., after2 months. Meanwhile he got afraid and since lastweek he is suffering
frm headache and vomitting symptoms. Though the above doctors prescribed remedial medicines, as a caretaker Iseek for suitable homeopathic treatment/ other treatments are available. Pl clarify me.
Thanking you.Yours faithfully,
K.S XXXXXXX - YYYY@YYYY .
This is the following prescription which I usually prescribe to my patients:
1. Mixture of bhasma including (swarn+ heerak+rajat+abhraka+vaikrant+ tamra)
2. Navayas and XXXXXXX lauha)
3. XXXXXXX and vrihat vaat chintamani ras)
4. Brahmi vati,shila sindoor,giloy satva)
PS. Make 60 doses of above medicines and take twice daily with honey/milk for at least 6 months, alongwith it take Rasayan (Immunomodulator) Chikitsa like: ashwagandha,brahmi,curcumin,kanchnar guggulu.
PS. This should be taken under expert Ayurveda Physician and your attenting doctor must be informed about the same.
Dr. Munish Sood
patient has to undergo surgery after 2 months or by continuing your medications,his sufferings will get cured.
Thanks for reverting back.
1. Going by the history,following observation can be infered:
a. Do not give anti emetics to the patient even if vomiting occur frequently,since his ICT is high (which is a signal given by the body to relieve itself by vomiting) so by stopping the same you will mask the symptoms.
b. There has to be an even balance between Ayurveda & Medical treatment, so in nut shell:
i. Do start with the same as prophylactic medicine and who knows before 2 months it might become curative to the patient.
ii.Since Cerebellopontine Angle (CPA) lies in close relation with the cranial nerves thus apart from other loss of motor functions chief complication is unilateral hearing loss (85%), BUT since most of the CPA tumor are benign/slow growing & non invasive thus best management either can be: surgery,
radiation therapy, and regular MRI scan of the brain.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Ayurveda treatment for schwannoma
- Schwannoma homeopathy treatment
- Siddha treatment for schwannoma
- Treatment and cure for benign schwannoma
- Treatment and cure for cystic schwannoma
- Spinal schwannoma treatment
- Vestibular schwannoma ayurvedic treatment
- Vestibular schwannoma treatment
- Treatment and cure for acoustic schwannoma
- Treatment and cure for schwannoma