Suggest treatment for brain hypoxia
I had gone through your question and understand your concerns that you are having hearing issues.
Based on your clinical details, Hyperacusis (general intolerance to any sounds) commonly seen in inner ear disorders.
I suggest you to do pure tone audiogram with audiometry to see any associated hearing loss. The most common treatment for hyperacusis is retraining therapy which uses broadband noise (its from audiologist, after audiometry confirmation).
Related to radiating pain, it looks like muscle spasm or early changes of spondylitis. I also suggest you to do MRI neck to rule out any nerve compression leading to radiating pain.
Hope this answers your question, if you have additional questions or follow up questions then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your questions
Does this makes sense at all? And retaininget to hear is that retaining an ear to hear or a brain to hear? And is there surgery required? And is this a long drawn out process?
need ultrasound abdomen and gastro surgeon opinion.
Thanks for considering my answer and for your follow up.
Answers for your queries.
1. As such, there is no organic relation (sounds causing stomach spasms) in human physiology.
It could be irritable bowl or due to stress (it can be diagnosed by gastro surgeon with detailed history, ultrasound and with colonoscopy).
2. Tinnitus retraining therapy, a treatment originally used to treat tinnitus, uses broadband noise to treat hyperacusis. By listening to broadband noise at soft levels for a disciplined period of time each day, patients can rebuild (i.e., re-establish) their tolerances to sound.
3. No. You did not require any surgery.
4. Kindly follow the investigations, what I have already suggested to know the exact cause.
All the best. Take care.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- My brother is suffering from hypoxia suggest treatment
- Drugs/medication for brain hypoxia
- Symptoms of brain hypoxia
- Treatment and cure for chronic hypoxia
- Diagnosis of brain hypoxia
- Treatment and cure for brain hypoxia
- Treatment brain hypoxia
- Treatment and cure for cerebral hypoxia
- Treatment and cure for hypoxia
- Brain hypoxia causes