Suggest treatment for borderline personality disorder

Dr. Chintan Solanki

Psychiatrist

Posted on Sat, 10 Sep 2016 in Schizophrenia
Question: I think I'm dating a sociopath bordering psychopath what do I do? How can I fix it. I guess if I'm smart enough to know what a sociopath is I should know. Do you have any advice?
Answered by Dr. Chintan Solanki 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
please describe symptoms

Detailed Answer:
Hello XXXXXXX

Thanks for writing to us. I can understand your concern

Borderline personality disorder is almost difficult to treat.

For your information I am describing symptoms of borderline personality disorder.
Persons with borderline personality disorder have frequent disturbances in professional and intimate relationship. They make the strong bond with someone and after sometime with the same person relationship at its worst. They frequently suffered from anger outbursts and depression which affect their work. They blame the authority for their behavior. Frequent suicidal threats and gestures are also common.

Better to avoid dating/relationship with such person.

For further guidance I need more information from your side.

- Since when are you dating with her?

- What symptoms/behaviors made you think that she is sociopath or psychopath?

Hope I have answered your query, I will be happy to help further.
Dr.Chintan Solanki.