Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

134 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Suggest treatment for bone injury after a fall

Answered by
Dr. Chander Mohan Singh

Orthopaedic Surgeon

Practicing since :2003

Answered : 1041 Questions

Posted on Thu, 2 Mar 2017 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Question: Thank you I am very concerned since I have fallen out of bed three times already and I am
82 years old it is hard to get up have pull on my but to the stairs and pull myself up
Should I see my doctor?
Answered by Dr. Chander Mohan Singh 23 minutes later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
Hey I have read your query.

Definitely at your age it's mandatory to consult doctor even after minor trauma as bones are not as strong.

If I am your treating doctor I would like to advise you x-ray of both hips in AP view and send me the report.

I also advise you to visit Orthopaedic surgeon if you can he may do your physical examination and advise you xray of hip.

Till then try to avoid overexertion.

You can take painkiller tablet or apply ointment locally.


Dr. chander XXXXXXX Singh.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad

The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on