Suggest treatment for body swelling and breathing difficulty
I would explain as follows:
Welcome and thank you for asking on HCM!
I understand your concern and would explain that your symptoms seem to be related to bacterial endocarditis.
The edema in your body and the difficulty breathing indicate that your heart function may be seriously compromised.
This is a very serious condition, affecting the heart and other organs by possible embolism.
I recommend you to go to the ER for a careful physical examination, a resting ECG and cardiac ultrasound, a chest x ray study and some blood lab tests:
-complete blood count
-PCR, Sedimentation rate
-kidney and liver function tests, etc.
It is very important to closely monitor your blood pressure and heart rate during these days.
If this diagnosis is confirmed a urgent and aggressive therapy with antibiotics (combinations) and other drugs should be done.
Hope to have been helpful!
Feel free to ask any other questions, whenever you need!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for difficulty breathing headache
- Treatment and cure for Difficulty breathing
- Experiencing difficulty in breathing what treatment is suggested
- Suggest treatment for a chest congestion and breathing difficulty
- Suggest treatment for body acne
- Suggest treatment for shortness of breath with body aches
- Suggest treatment for breathing difficulty
- Suggest treatment for breathing difficulty caused by black mold
- Treatment for difficulty breathing and chest tightness
- Lump on throat difficulty in breathing treatment