Suggest treatment for body pain, soreness in thighs and lower back
Is this arthritis? Or possibly Lymes? (I found a tick embedded in the back of my neck 3 weeks ago.)
I'm always sore pretty much all over.
ok, obviously anyone with a tick should get tested for lyme. One would expect lyme to hit nerves here and there with infection and not to hit a large number and all sensation and not other neurologic functions.
Overall sick nerves would give sensation effects somewhat all over but a bit more at nerves that are the longest (tips of hands and feet). The type of sensation would be "nerve-like"... tingling, irritation, more/less sensitive to usual touch, often with a temperature component.
Sick nerves can occur from a wide variety of causes. Thyroid disease, in theory b12/folate but uncommon unless someone is old or alcoholic, diabetes.
Nerve conduction tests can show if there is a problem and imply somewhat the cause of the problem.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the treatment for body pains and headache
- Treatment and cure for chronic body pain
- Suggest treatment for body pain after an injury
- Treatment for severe body pain
- Treatment and cure for Body pain
- Experiencing body pain especially back what treatment is suggested
- What are the treatments for body pain and tiredness
- Treatment for sudden body pains
- What is the treatment for rash and body pain
- What is the cause and treatment for body pain