Suggest treatment for body pain, sneezing and dry cough
viral flu, Tab SINAREST and Tab HIFENAC twice daily-3days.
Hi, welcome to hcm
The symptoms you are suffering from would probably be due to the viral flu.
have Tab SINAREST and Tab HIFENAC(aceclofenac) twice a day for three days, do XXXXXXX warm salt water gargling and steam inhalation for twice a day. If still you are not relieved of it then probably you'll be needing some antibiotics which are available only by prescription by a doctor, hence you'll have to be investigated by your local physician.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for dry cough
- Persistent dry cough treatment
- What treatment is suggested for cold and dry cough
- Suggest treatment for persistent dry cough with wheezing
- What is the treatment for dry cough and chest pain
- Suggest treatment for dry cough
- Treatment for severe body pain
- Treatment and cure for Body pain
- Suggest treatment for sore throat and dry cough
- Treatment for sudden body pains
- What does this KFT report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for body pain, sneezing and dry cough
- Suggest treatment for itching all over the body
- Suggest ways to reduce the midnight food cravings
- How long does eye inflammation take to resolve?
- What does weird sensation on left side of the face suggest?
- What do the following blood test report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for pain in knee while walking
- What causes sweating, nausea and dizziness with history of epilepsy?
- What causes severe peripheral neuropathy when diagnosed with myopathy?