Suggest treatment for body pain, fatigue and muscle stiffness
Other causes to be considered.
Welcome and thanks for your query.
I understand your concern.
A significantly positive CRP and anti DNA antibodies significant. These are elevated in both SLE and Sjogren Syndrome. Did you have a urine test? Was it normal?
Another possibility of these symptoms with recurrent fever, body ache and positive anti DNA antibodies is Infectious mononucleosis if the symptoms are of recent onset.
Also check for Vitamin D deficiency as it is a common cause of aches.
Only if you have typical symptoms of Sjogren's syn
Lip biopsy is useful if there is strong suspicion of Sjogren's syndrome.
The main features of Sjogren's syndrome are dryness of the eyes and lack of salivation.
Since you don't have these, the chance of lip biopsy leading to a diagnosis is low.
Follow up on the CRP and anti DNA antibodies and check on the urine for indication of Lupus Erythematosis.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the treatment for body pains and headache
- Treatment and cure for chronic body pain
- Constant body pain and fatigue
- Suggest treatment for body pain after an injury
- Treatment for severe body pain
- Treatment and cure for Body pain
- What are the treatments for body pain and tiredness
- Treatment for sudden body pains
- What is the treatment for rash and body pain
- What is the cause and treatment for body pain