Suggest treatment for body aches, sore throat and ear pain
Welcome to HealthcareMagic and thanks for putting up the query
You are having acute pharngeal infection with eustachian tube blockage. The ear pain is due to eustachian tube blockage caused by congestion in The throat which causes middle ear infection.
The neck pain may be due to an abscess in neck or lymphadenopathy.
The back pain is probablydue to asthenia due to illness.
Please send me the pictures of your throat so that I can suggest you better.
Also tell me what medicines have u been taking so far?
Can you feel any swellings in the neck too?
Follow up with the required information.
Thanks and regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for sore throat with headache and ear pain
- Left ear pain sore throat
- Sore throat causing ear pain
- Cold sinus ear pain sore throat difficulty opening jaw treatment
- Ear pain sore throat headache
- Sore throat and tongue painful to swallow ear pain
- Sore throat swallow ear pain
- Ear pain popping sore throat
- Sore throat ear pain during pregnancy suggestions
- Sore throat ear pain symptoms