Suggest treatment for body aches and constant popping of joints
Vitamin D3 deficiency and osteoarthritis.
Thanks for posting your query.
Generalised body aches and popping of joints is often found in vitamin D and magnesium deficiency with osteoarthritis.
I suggest you to consult an endocrinologist and get prescribed vitamin D and magnesium supplements. Your symptoms should improve with that. Also eat magnesium rich foods like bananas, beans, chickpeas, fish, nuts, soybeans, spinach etc which are natural sources of magnesium.
Regarding vitamin D levels, you need to take a XXXXXXX of vitamin D with milk or curd once a week for 8 weeks and then once a month. Each XXXXXXX contains 60,000 IU of vitamin D. But these should be taken only after getting your vitamin D levels checked.
You also need to add calcium supplements to your daily diet.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for Severe body ache
- Suggest treatment for muscle and joint ache
- Suggest treatment for joint pain in body
- Suggest treatment for coughcoldfever and body ache in winters
- Treatment and cure for body ache
- Suggest treatment for fever with cold and body ache
- Suggest treatment for cough with feverbody chills and body aches
- Suggest treatment for fever with body-ache
- Suggest treatment for shortness of breath with body aches
- What is the treatment for fever and body ache