• question-icon

Suggest treatment for blurred vision

Posted on Tue, 1 Aug 2017 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Question: i am facing problem from last two months .i am not able to read even newspaer propeely .only able to read headlines rest all blured .even tdy all day feeling like some shadow in front of eyes whole day kindly suggest .my age is 44
Answered by Dr. N. K. Misra 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Presbyopic correction needed

Detailed Answer:
My dear,
Thanks for sending your query to us

This apparently is only presbyopia where all you need is a pair of reading glasses and you will be able to read.
You have to get in touch with your optometrist who will provide you with correct power or an eye doctor who will rule out any other reason for difficulty in reading.

Do get back to me in case of any further queries in this regard.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj
Dr. N. K. Misra

Ophthalmologist