• question-icon

Suggest treatment for blurred vision while having anxiety

Posted on Mon, 24 Jul 2017 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Question: I get blurry vision. I take 3-4mg risperdal per day, 4 5mg of Percocet( 5mg every 3-4 hours for pain). I also suffer from high anxiety and have had panic attacks that truly resemble heart attacks. I've been attributing mt blurry vision to my anxiety disorder as it comes and goes and seems to be better when I take Atavan. Am I right? An eye doctor recently did a full exam and found my eyes healthy in every way, except that I may need 1.75 reading glasses due to age.
Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
You are right

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on Health care magic.

I have gone through your query and understand your concern. You are right that your high anxiety could be contributory and taking ativan can provide relief. However, I would encourage you to get the glasses.

Let me know if I could help further.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha